Caring for a loved one or client living with a life-limiting illness makes demands well beyond assisting them throughout their end-of-life experience. Salt Spring Hospice Society anticipates these needs by offering a variety of informational sources for caregivers. It’s important for self-care and to enlist support. Contact us so we may help provide compassionate support:
- Brief respite so you can take time in the day for yourself
- Interact with other members of the care team as needed
- Assist with the practicalities that arise with a life-limiting illness
- Provide information or education
- Provide referrals as needed
You are not alone.